The path to a great ride begins at Roosevelt Stables
Saddle up for a horseback riding adventure up the mountains and through the valleys at F.D.R. State Park. Ride to the top of the mountain as you explore our beautiful park.
- Located inside the 9,049-acre state park, the stables are just three miles from Callaway Gardens.
- Trail rides of various lengths are available, as well as rides coupled with lunch or an overnight trip under the stars.
- 28 miles of trails are available for riders of all skill levels.
- Birthday parties, corporate parties and scout groups.
- Pony Rides
- Reservations preferred
- Ages 6 and older ride their own mounts
- All skill levels welcome